We’re ready to welcome you, with all COVID-19 safety protocols in place!
Special Offer (limited, for residents of South Africa)
|Per person per night||R 4,200.00|
|Please note: Only remote suites have private plunge pools.|
Private Safari House
|Per night for exclusive use||R 17,250.00|
|Please note: Accommodates a maximum of 10 people, children included. Children of all ages are welcome at the Safari House.|
Standard Rates: 01 January – 31 December 2021
|Per person per night sharing||R 7,550.00|
|Per person per night single||R 10,500.00|
|Please note: Only remote suites have private plunge pools|
Standard Rates: 01 January – 31 December 2022
|Per person per night sharing||R 7,950.00|
|Per person per night single||R 11,000.00|
|Please note: Only remote suites have private plunge pools|
General Terms and Conditions For All Bookings
- Arathusa Safari Lodge rates are fully inclusive of accommodation; meals; house wines, beers and spirits; teas & coffees; twice-daily game drives in open safari vehicles; a guided bush walk and Wi-Fi.
- Rates exclude premium branded beverages; laundry; curio shop purchases; spa treatments and products. These charges are payable on departure as extras.
- Rates are inclusive of 15% VAT
- The following vehicle entrance fees are charged by the Sabi Sand Wildtuin on entrance into the reserve, and are excluded from the rates for accommodation:
Light vehicles: (under 3500kg GVM) R310.00 per vehicle
PLUS a per person fee of R140.00 per entry
Heavy vehicles: (over 3500kg GVM) R540.00 per vehicle
- Effective 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2022 the mandatory Sabi Sand Wildtuin Conservation Levy is R151.80 (inclusive of 15% VAT) per person per night. This contribution goes towards conservation initiatives within the Sabi Sand Game Reserve, with a particular focus on the prevention of rhino poaching. These costs are added to invoices for accommodation, although arrangements may be made to add the charges to extras payable by guests on departure from the reserve.
- Guests will be required to sign an Indemnity Form on arrival at the lodge
- Children of 12 and over are welcome at Arathusa’s suites and will be charged the full adult rate for accommodation. Children of all ages welcome at the Safari House.
- Suites can accommodate a maximum of two guests
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing
- Full prepayment is required before guests arrive at Arathusa Safari Lodge
- A Tourism Levy does not apply at Arathusa Safari Lodge
- Special Offers only available to residents within the South African borders
- Offer is valid for bookings to travel before 31 December 2021.
Revised COVID-19 Cancellation Policy, effective February 2021
- We will honour our rates for deferred travel before 01 March 2022, and any prepaid deposits will apply as a credit.
Note: This only applies to Arathusa Safari Lodge’s accommodation costs and inclusions.
- Deferred travel dates that fall beyond 1 March 2022 will attract the rates applicable beyond that point, and any prepaid deposits will apply as a credit.
- Should guests be unable to provide confirmed travel dates at the time of deferment, their prepaid deposits may be held as a credit voucher until such time as new dates are provided.
- Outstanding deposits will be invoiced for payment at the time of deferment in order to secure the new space booked.
- Full prepayment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
In the event of a cancellation due the below listed COVID-19 qualifying reasons, no cancellation fees will be levied:
- The South African government prohibits guest travel into South Africa by way of lock down or international border closure
- The government in the guest’s country of residence prohibits travel into/from the guests country of residence &/or South Africa
- The guest has contracted COVID-19 and is in quarantine or undergoing treatment.
- Arathusa Safari Lodge reserves the right to request any reasonable evidence, written statements and/or documentation to verify the reason for cancellation.
2. All other cancellations
- For all other cancellations which do not meet the above COVID-19 qualifying criteria;
- No cancellation penalties will be incurred for any bookings released more than 30 days prior to the planned date of arrival
- Bookings released between 30 days and 7 days prior to arrival will incur a fee equivalent to 50% of the full accommodation charge
- Bookings released less than 7 days prior to arrival will incur a fee equivalent to 100% of the full accommodation charge
- Reservations 61+ days prior to arrival may be provisionally held for 30 days. In the event that we receive a confirmed reservation against the space held, travellers will have the opportunity to either release or confirm the reservation within 48 hours
- A deposit will be required to confirm a reservation.
- Refunds will be processed in ZAR (South African Rand), less 3.5% for bank charges incurred.
All funds received will be held in a secure financial facility until the travel date.
Arathusa Safari Lodge urges all guests to take out comprehensive travel insurance – including “cancel for any reason” coverage – in order to cover the financial implications of Arathusa Safari Lodge’s Standard Cancellation Terms and Conditions.
*Arathusa Safari Lodge reserves the right to amend or withdraw the above conditions without prior notice
Group Terms and Conditions
- Any reservation of 8 or more people is considered a group.
- A 10% deposit is payable on confirmation of the reservation.
- Two further deposits of 25% each are payable 150 days and 90 days respectively prior to arrival, and the full balance is required no less than 30 days before arrival.
Group Cancellation Policy
- 10% if cancelled more than 150 days prior to arrival
- 25% if cancelled less than 150 days prior to arrival
- 50% if cancelled 90 days prior to arrival
- 100% if cancelled less than 45 days prior to arrival
- Banking details
Account name: Arathusa Safari Lodge
Branch Code: 166234
Account number: 1662063512
Proof of payment to be sent to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 086 206 1670