Welcome to our Safari House!
We’ve opened it to you to give your family and friends the pleasure of your own space and the freedom to explore your way. While the house itself is self-catering, you’ll still enjoy every comfort and luxury that an Arathusa Safari Lodge stay has to offer.
The self-contained Safari House is Arathusa’s more private accommodation, set next to the main lodge with its own position on the watering hole. It’s a prime location that sees much of the reserve’s wildlife come by and you’ll have front row seats on your deck over the water.
The lodge lies within the private Sabi Sand Game Reserve, which shares an unfenced border with the world-renowned Kruger National Park. The game viewing is exceptional and on drives, you’ll likely be treated to sightings of all the Big Five, with usually-elusive leopards frequently spotted here.
Accommodation & Facilities
- The house is available for exclusive use
- It accommodates a maximum of 10 people, children included
- Children of all ages are welcome
- There are five bedrooms, which are all en-suite
- Linen, as well as bath and swimming towels, are provided
- The house also features a full kitchen; lounge and dining area; furnished, river-facing deck with firepit; furnished patio; and swimming pool
- The house is cleaned daily and includes the services of a housekeeper who is on hand to help in the kitchen
- The house also comes with a private safari vehicle and your own ranger and tracker for a very personal game viewing experience
Arrival & Departure Times*
- Checkin : 12h00pm
- Checkout : 11h00am
* Deviation on these times is by special arrangement, only
R17 250 per night for exclusive use, self-catering
Reservations: Email: email@example.com | Tel: +27 11 678 0626 | Mobile: +27 65 897 4794 / +27 65 951 2419